BCN3D Sigma R17
BCN3D Sigma R17
Delivery time: 1 week
BCN3D Sigma Realease 2017
The BCN3D Sigma is a professional-grade desktop-sized 3D printer especially characterized by its innovative approach to dual extrusion.
Thanks to the unique IDEX (Independent Dual Extruder) system, the Sigma is a versatile tool able to print multicolor or multimaterial, with special emphasis to the print of water-soluble supports, while minimizes the habitual downsides of dual extrusion.
In addition, the wide range of available hotends (sold separately) boosts its versatility, allowing the user to use the most suitable hotend for every project or even combine different hotends to cut down printing times or get more solid model without giving up quality.
The re-engineered version of the Sigma features new cooling strategies, improved stepper drivers and a brand new capacitive touchscreen, which result in better surface quality, more reliability, lower operating sound and smoother user experience.
The BCN3D Sigma is considered as one of the Top Quality 3D printers by the 3DHubs users and printer owners and has gain a great reputation within the community as a innovative and sturdy machine.
Last but not least, all the source files of the BCN3D Sigma are available here (link a support/open source)
● Overall dimensions: 465 mm x 440 mm x 680 mm (cables included)
● Shipping package dimensions: 550 mm x 550 mm x 630 mm
● Shipping package weight: 21 kg
Whats is in the box
● 1x BCN3D Sigma
● 1x Tool kit
● 1x 3DLAC
● 1x Quick Start Guide
● 2x Colorfila PLA Spools
● Architecture. IDEX
● Technology. Fused Filament Fabrication
● Print Volume: 210mm x 297mm x 210mm
● Extruders. 2
● Nozzle diameter. 0,3mm / 0,4mm (standard) / 0,5mm (for abrasive materials) / 0,6mm / 0,8mm / 1,0mm
● Heated Bed: PCB
● Screen: Full Color Capacitive TouchPAD
● Electronics: BCN3D Electronics v1.0. Independent Stepper Drivers
● Firmware: BCN3D Sigma - Marlin
● Supported files: gcode
● Operating Sound: 50 dBA
● Connectivity: SD (autonomous operation) / USB
● Certifications: CE / FCC
● Layer Height: 0,045 - 0,5 (depending on the nozzle diameter)
● Positioning Resolution (X/Y/Z): 1,25 µm / 1,25 µm / 1 µm
● Operating Temperature: 15 ºC - 35 ºC
● Maximum extruder temperature: 290 ºC
● Maximum printing temperature: 280 ºC
● Maximum hot bed temperature: 100 ºC
● Support material: PVA for PLA /HIPS for ABS
● Filament diameter: 2,85 ± 0,05 mm
● Compatible Materials: PLA, ABS, PVA, TPU, Nylon, Co-polyesters, HIPS, TPU, Specials
● Processing files software: Cura - BCN3D, Simplify3D, Slic3r,...
● Operating systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
● Supported files: STL, OBJ, AMF
● Input: AC 84-240V, AC 3,6-1,3A, 50-60Hz
● Output: 24V DC, 13A
● Power consumption: 240W
We are selling BCN3D 3D-printers in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Sweden, Norway.